Portland, OR (12/22/14) – Bustos Media CEO, Amador S. Bustos, announced today the multi-station affiliation agreement with the new SHOW de PIOLIN.
“In keeping with the season, it is truly a blessing to have Piolin back where he belongs, on local radio around the country. We are ecstatic to forge a partnership with this talented young man who has done so much to up-lift his audience to succeed, as well as stand up for the rights of immigrants throughout the country,” said Bustos.
The following are the six new stations Bustos will add to Piolin’s rapidly expanding, January 5th, pre-launch line-up:
- KZZD 97.5FM - Salem, Oregon
- KZZR 94.3FM - Portland, Oregon
- KMIA 1210AM - Seattle, Washington
- KDYK 93.7FM - Yakima, Washington
- KMMG 96.7FM - Pasco/Tri Cities, Washington
- KZUS 92.3FM - Wenatchee/Moses Lake, Washington
“I am glad to have the support from Bustos Media as I launch my new morning show. I also appreciate the fact Mr. Bustos strongly believes in the show and how much fun and positive energy we are ready to bring back to morning radio. I have known Mr. Bustos since my early Sacramento radio days in the 1990s, and have the utmost respect for him as a person and as a model Hispanic broadcaster,” said Piolin.
About Bustos Media Holdings:
Bustos Media owns 17 radio stations in the Northwest. Bustos Media also owns stations in San Jose, Dallas, Houston and Austin. Two of these stations are in Vietnamese language, one in Christian talk and one in China-based programming.
For further information:
- Amador S. Bustos 503-233-5280 – email@example.com
- Edward Krampf - 310-909-3226 - firstname.lastname@example.org